Dan will assist in the preparation of a complete and thorough estate plan.
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR YOUR FUTURE? It may be difficult to imagine executing a Will or Trust as protection for your spouse and family. We have been helping Ohio families make these preparations for over 25 years. Take a moment to think about your needs to ensure your assets, your wishes and your family are protected in the future. Every attorney and estate planner will tell you that you have the choice to make the decisions yourself, or the choices will be made for you by the Probate Court. This process could be costly to your family.
We can prepare the following documents for you:
- A Simple Will
- Trusts with a Pour Over Will
- Medicaid Trust
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Living Will
The probate process can be confusing. Allow Attorney Shields to guide you through the creation of your estate plan and assist you in preparing the necessary documents to help ensure that your decisions are recorded and carried out to your specifications including:
- Document Preparation: Locate and save your passwords, bank account numbers, wills and trust paperwork, business receipts, tax returns and business contracts now.
- Document Storage: Who handles the paperwork in the family? Do you want all of your family members to have access to all of the paperwork, or only certain individuals?
- Document Retrieval: Do you have an attorney or trusted family member to maintain these documents?
Call Dan now at (216) 200-2863 to get the assistance you need.