Dan is highly experience as a prosecutor and trial lawyer work.
If you have been charged with a crime, such as any misdemeanor or felony, you need an experienced, aggressive criminal defense attorney in your corner. Dan Shields, a former prosecutor, is a longtime northeast Ohio attorney. He has represented thousands of clients in local, state and federal courts, and has conducted numerous trials, both civil and criminal.
Call Dan now at (216) 200-2863 to get the answers you need. You will be faced with the following questions concerning your case:
- What should I do if I am arrested?
- Do I have to make a statement?
- How does the bail process work?
- Where will I be taken?
- What is a charge or what does indictment mean?
- What is an “Information”?
- How do I prepare for a trial?
- What roles do the prosecutor, investigator, and defense attorney play?
- This isn’t my first offense. How will that affect me?
Dan will answer all of your questions and address your concerns so that you do not go into court unprepared. Call Dan to get the best information to help you understand the process, and to know and protect your rights.
For over twenty-five years Attorney Shields has represented northeast Ohio residents accused of a variety of criminal matters, including many high-profile felony and misdemeanor cases. He will handle your case personally, with professionalism and discretion.