Dan has successfully resolved many OVI/DUI cases for clients throughout Ohio. He is here for you.
If you have been charged with OVI/Drunk Driving, you need an experienced, aggressive defense attorney in your corner. Attorney Shields has represented thousands of criminal defendants, including those clients charged with OVI/Drunk Driving. He appears in all of the municipal courts in northeast Ohio, including Lakewood, Parma, Cleveland, Elyria, Berea, Bedford, Rocky River, and Avon Lake. He has the experience to understand your defenses in this type of case, and to negotiate a positive resolution or fight for your rights at trial.
Call Attorney Shields now at (216) 200-2863 to get the answers you need. You will be faced with the following questions concerning your case:
- What should I do if I am arrested?
- Do I have to make a statement?
- How are my driving privileges affected?
- They impounded my vehicle. Now what should I do?
- How does my insurance affect the outcome of my case?
- Why am I charged with two separate OVI cases?
- What happens at the arraignment?
- Why was I asked to take roadside ‘tests,’ such as the HGN and Walk & Turn?
- What penalties am I facing?
- Will I be on probation? What fines are possible?
- Are you familiar with the Judge and Prosecutor in my court?
- This isn’t my first offense. How will that affect me?
Don’t go into the court unprepared. Dan will address your concerns and get you information to help you understand the process, and what you need to know to protect your rights.
Choose Experience. Call today.